“So many people don’t think seriously about the fact that Personal Responsibility is one of the most essential credentials…” – Sunday Adelaja
"I like to think of sales as the ability to gracefully persuade, not manipulate, a person or persons into a win-win situation." – Bo Bennett
My Job is to Write What You Need
Hi, I’m Gabrielle.
Imagine for a moment you want to hire a dog walker.
You think you’ve found the perfect one. She’s got great references, lots of experience, and is available. The problem is she works only with small dogs and you’ve got a 62 lb. pit bull and a rambunctious chocolate lab.
She may be great, but she can’t provide what you need.
Having a copywriter whose expertise is in only one type of copy is fine… if all you need is one type of copy. But if you’re like 99% of organizations, you need many types of copy and you don’t have the time or money to find several writers and pay them all.
A versatile writer who can expertly craft different types of messages. A copywriter who will be your go-to writer no matter what you need.
I take pride in being a versatile writer. As an experienced writer and generalist, I will save you time and money.
And that’s why we should talk.
Not Just Another Copywriter
I have two niches I especially enjoy—nonprofits and the wild bird feeding industry—but I’ve supported B2B clients in other industries as well. I write web copy, emails, blog articles, case studies, white papers, online advertising, grants, and new and existing donor appeals. I’m also a thorough proofreader and editor.
I’m able to do all of this and more for two reasons:
- I’m trained as an American Writers and Artists, Inc. copywriter (AWAI is the premier trainer of copywriters.)
- I have a Ph.D. in communication.
I’ve also been fortunate to have had several careers.
For 10 years I managed a team of proposal writers for a national health insurance company. I crafted my share of stories, edited reams of SME jargon, and wrote a several proposals myself. Before that, I was an executive sales trainer for the same insurance company. And I was a university professor teaching classes in communication.
All have made me a better copywriter.
- As a successful teacher and trainer, I can explain anything to anyone. Truthfully… Anything. To. Anyone.
- My copywriting reflects the facts and logic that account for how business buying decisions are made.
- My writing also appeals to the emotions required to persuade donors to part with their hard-earned money.
- My Ph.D. turned me into one heck of a researcher.
Why You Want Me Rather Than the Other Guy
There are at least three reasons to choose me over another writer.
- I’m a professional. For me that means being obsessively reliable and trustworthy. I respect teamwork and I’m open to feedback. I’m transparent in all I do, and I keep my clients in the loop.
- I’m one of a select few who has earned the coveted AWAI-Verified™ Copywriter certification. I’ve also earned certificates in SEO, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Other copywriters come to me to edit their work. That says something.
What makes me a little different is I’m the only professional copywriter who is also a member of the Wild Bird Feeding Industry (WBFI). I have an affinity for birds and write about them in my Whistles and Chirps Bird Blog.
Is the Opportunity to Find Your Go-To Writer Worth a 10-Minute Call?
Take this opportunity to email or call me and you’ll quickly discover I’m a copywriter:
- Who knows what she’s doing. I won’t waste your time or money.
- Who can write to your audience’s needs. Regardless of channel, I’ll write so they’ll understand, feel, visualize, and buy, donate, or volunteer. And I’ll tell you why it worked, so we can do it again.
- Whose ability to explain anything, adapt a message, and determine the best strategy is 3x the advantage over other writers.
- Whose combination of knowledge and skill you won’t easily find in any other writer.
Let’s talk about your needs and what I can do for you. Contact me today.